The system bet is a very interesting type of betting for the accumulator betting enthusiast. It is a series of multiple and combined bets that allow for error on any of the individual picks that are combined, without the failure meaning that the total bet will drop.
You will need to choose at least three individual picks, making different combinations between your chosen picks. These combinations will increase the number of bets in our betting system.
In contrast to single accumulator bets, each individual bet we choose will have its own odds. Therefore, if we make a mistake on one of our system bets, it does not mean that we say goodbye to all possible profits, as we will still be aiming for the odds of the other chosen picks.
An example of a System Bet with 3 picks is as follows
Select 3 attractive odds for us: Barcelona win, Betis win and Alaves win. Resulting in a system combination of 4 bets (3 doubles and 1 treble):
- Barcelona + Betis.
- Barcelona + Alaves.
- Betis + Alaves.
- Barcelona + Betis + Alavés.
Generating an individual odds for each of the 4 bets.
Types of system bets
There are several types of system bets depending on the number of selections we prefer. As mentioned above, you will need to select at least three picks, and from here you can increase as much as you like. The types of system bets are:
- Trixie System: 3 sports picks are selected, these are combined into 4 bets: 3 double bets and 1 treble.
- Patent System: You select 3 forecasts, these give a system of 7 bets: 3 single forecasts, 3 doubles and 1 treble.
- Yankee System: From 4 selections of forecasts, we form a system of 11 bets: 6 doubles, 4 triples and 1 quadruple.
- Lucky 15 System: Same as the Yankee system but with the addition of 4 single bets, forming a system of 15 bets.
- Super Yankee System: From 5 predictions, they are combined into 26 bets: 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 4-folds and 1 5-fold.
- Lucky 31 System: Same as the Super Yankee system but adding the 5 single bets, leaving a total of 31 bets.
- Heinz System: Starting from 6 forecasts, we will form a system of 57 bets: 15 doubles, 20 triples, 15 quadruples, 6 quintuples and 1 sextuple.
- Super Heinz System: Starting with 7 picks, we form a system of 120 bets: 21 doubles, 35 trebles, 35 quads, 21 5-folds, 7 6-folds and 1 6-fold.
- Goliath System: Choosing 8 sporting events, we form a system of 247 bets: 28 doubles, 56 trebles, 70 quads, 56 quintuples, 28 sixfolds, 8 sextuples and 1 octuple.
How to bet in system and examples
To place a multi bet, all you need to do is log on, where you’ll find a huge range of sporting events to bet on. You can place multi bets on any sport, not just football.
Once you are on the Betway website and have an account, you can enter the sporting event of your choice to see what odds look interesting to you. Once we have selected the odds we want to include in our Betting System, we mark each chosen odds that will be added to the “Betting Coupon” tab, which will appear on the website.
Depending on the number of predictions we have included, the Betway website will enable us the option of System Betting, whether it is Trixie, Patent, Yanke, etc… We will include the amount we want to bet, and we will have the system bet ready.
Example: If we take into account next week’s LaLiga matches, we select the following 3 predictions:
- Betis win against Getafe, odds 2.10.
- Sevilla win against Osasuna, odds 1.95.
- Celta win against Valencia, odds 2.90.
Which will generate the following Trixie System:
- Betis win + Sevilla win, odds 4.09.
- Betis win + Celta win, odds 6.09.
- Victory Sevilla + Victory Celta, odds 5.65.
- Victory Betis + Sevilla + Celta, odds 11.87.
If we win all 4 bets of the system, the sum of the odds is 27.7, which will be multiplied by the amount we bet.